Maple Moon's tasting room offers Wine Tastings, Maple Ginger Hard Cider, Maple Rootbeer, a cheese plate featuring Petoskey Cheese, and Moomers ice cream (Ice cream is June - Oct). While you're there, check out the great selection of maple syrup, honey, jams, salsas, mustards and sauces for sale in the farm store.
Early Spring Reserve - A dry Maple Wine with a delightful oaky finish. It is an earthy wine that possess finesse with subtle flavors that are in balance.
Maple Blanc -A semi-dry white wine with pleasant citrus aromatics. It is known for it's refreshing crispness, which is due to it's high levels of acidity and low amounts of sugar. However, small additions of maple syrup make this finish last for ever.
Maple Cherry - A semi-dry northern Michigan cherry wine that has a fun juxtaposition of the tart balaton and montmorency cherry with the sweet maple.
Maple Rouge - An Off Dry red blend with aromas of cherry, strawberry and leather.
Maple Marquette-A beautiful integration of mouth-watering red fruits on the palate, mild tannins and a hint of smoke.
Petite Pearl -A complex varietal with some herbal elements: an almost Syrah like quality with black pepper ﬂavors and soft tannins resulting in good body and balance.
Maple Blueberry - Creamy Maple accentuates an up front Blueberry flavor in this semi-sweet wine.
Maple Blackberry - A striking blackberry nose adds a delightful characteristic to this wine, known for it's mellow sweetness, with perfect balance of sweet and tart flavor.
Maple Peach - An up front peach wine that packs a punch. It is crisp and refreshing with a tart finish.
Maple Gold - Coming in at a hot 18% alcohol, this better than port style wine explodes with bourbon characteristics and a lasting maple finish.
Maple Royal - A Maple dessert wine sweetened to perfection with Maple syrup.
Maple Ginger Hard Cider A refreshing burst of well balanced flavors. The bite of the ginger is balanced perfectly with the sweet maple making this cider not too sweet and not too dry. It's a must try!
Bourbon Aged Maple Cider An upfront bourbon flavor cider with a subtle lingering flavor of maple.
We belong to the Petoskey Wine Region wine trail. The wine trail currently consists of 12 wineries which reflects the region’s numerous award-wining wines both nationally and internationally, its significant growth in the number of wineries and being awarded Michigan’s first AVA (American Viticulture Area) in over 30 years. The prestigious AVA designation was awarded for the area’s new varieties of quality grapes – known for their European heritage and ability to survive harsh winters.
- We had a wonderful experience! All the wine we sampled was delicious. We took home the Blueberry but the Maple Royal was also one of my favorites. I highly recommend stopping by!
-Todd was informative and entertaining ! Love the blackberry , peach and especially the cherry ! Had a Great time :)
- Best winery I've been to! Definitely my go to place in the Petoskey/Charlevoix area. The Maple Peach wine is phenomenal!
- We had the pleasure of going for a tasting on a the Bay View Wine tour. I ended up spending all of my wine budget here. Not only were the drinks amazing, but the conversation was spectacular and the trees are a sight to behold. They also sell maple syrup but you should definitely do a tasting. And... they have ice cream!
- What a wonderful sugarbush. The owner was so friendly and genuine. Loved the tour and the wine tasting. The young lady Arielle who served our wine tasting was great!
- Such a gift to discover this gem!! The story shared of how it came to be through the struggle, sacrifice & the call to follow where lead was an inspiration! May blessings abound tenfold to you! Thanks Christi!
For more information about what is happening at Maple Moon, please